Here’s my obligatory Valentine’s Day blog about love : )
Of course we love our family, we love our kids, we love our jobs (well some of us do!), we love running, but today I want to share with you the little things that make me happy–just out of the blue things that bring a smile to my face : )
Random Things I Love:
(in no particular order)
1. I love how all the people who live on my street park their cars on their driveways or in their garage. There are zero cars lined on the street and this really makes me happy.
2. I love that my mom never leaves me voicemails. She’ll simply text me to call her back.
3. I love that Coca-cola puts their caffeine measurement on their cans. When I was pregnant, I wanted to know how much caffeine I was consuming and there it was, easy to find.
4. I love that Arizona doesn’t experience daylight savings time.
5. I love our Tempurpedic bed. It’s seriously the best ever ever.
6. I love the remote start on my car. I can get the A/C going before I get in.
7. I love Craig Sager. His style choices amuse me.
8. I love the refrigerator in my room. Another pregnancy related love–I’d get so thirsty and make my husband go downstairs to get me water he finally just bought a mini fridge and it’s never left our room.
9. I love that Jimmy John’s delivers even if you’re buying just one sandwich.
10. I love that I haven’t conformed to mechanical pencils.
11. I love the timer on my oven. I barely discovered it about a month ago and a lot of food has been saved since then. (I seriously thought the button was just to set the clock time.)
12. I love it when people tell me they can’t believe I run with no music.
13. I love forever stamps. I never have to worry if I have the current stamp price I just stick it on the envelope.
14. I love that Derek Jeter stayed a Yankee his entire career. I’m not a Yankee fan, or really a baseball fan for that matter, but I like loyalty and there’s not a whole lot of that in sports nowadays.
–Of course now I want to know some random things YOU love!! Share them in the comments section below!!